Friday, July 9, 2010

Wogging

I wog...I don't know at what speed you are considered to be jogging, but I don't think I've ever reached it. So, I wog-more than a power walk, less than a run...a wog is a jog that is about as fast as walking. It may not be the fastest but you know what? It feels great to do it in the rain. I feel accomplished...like I stuck to it. I'm really proud of myself. That was just day one though. Day 2 is today. I need to push myself more like I do when I'm in Body Pump. I tell myself, "I wonder what would happen if I just keep making my body do this motion even though it's tired" and "Look! We are doing this, okay? So get over it, just keep going, just keeping making the same motion you were before and stop thinking about it!!!" It's amazing because it actually works sometimes. Other times, I succumb and give in, and that's okay. I can feel myself getting stronger.

On to eating....I did okay yesterday but it was my "off" day so that's alright that it wasn't stellar. I had Pizza Hut for lunch and I probably ate too many slices. For dinner, I had Spicy Shrimp and Chicken but no yummy bread. Perfect? No. Better? Absolutely. Normally, I would've indulged and said, "well, I've already screwed up, might as well keep going" but I didn't. Mini-success and back on target today with the passing of the donuts. No, there has been no sugary circular demise, but I did "pass" on the donuts that were brought in this morning. Yay me!

Day 2 of wogging today and back to some healthy meals.

1 comment: