Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The good: I did 20 mins of the 30 day shred workout and, I only ate half my lunch that I brought to work today. (I hope to do the shred workout as many days a week as I can. I'm aiming for 4)

The bad: I skipped breakfast and dinner....dinner, not so bad. Breakfast, not a good choice.

The ugly: I had 2 kiddie scoops of ice cream for dinner instead. Logan didn't eat his. Granted, this was better than the huge cone and ice cream, but not the best. Also, my stomach looks so gross. Like I'm 3 months pregnant. I'm not being harsh or overexaggerating..it really does and I'm disgusted!!! Ick.

Tomorrow's plan: Oatmeal, turkey on a whole wheat pita with fruit & veggies as a side....yogurt and nuts as a snack, probably zatarain's with turkey sausage for dinner.

BIG GOAL: Wake up and "shred" again!! It's only 20 friggin minutes!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the workin out! Way to go! It's super hard to get back into it so good job starting. Don't let the other stuff bog u down. Learn from ur mistakes and move on. Tomorrow is a brand new day! Definite good job on having a plan for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete