Monday, January 5, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,
My clothes don't fit, but I just pretend I don't like them anymore.
Dear Diary,
I get winded when I clean up the living room, but I just pretend it's because I've been singing along to my iPod too excitedly.
Dear Diary,
I love to eat and tell myself that my reward for working "so hard" all day long should be food.
Dear Diary,
I haven't weighed myself in a while because I think if I don't see the number, it's not really there.
Dear Diary,
I've contemplated getting pregnant again quicker than I'd originally planned because it would be easier to feel pregnant than fat.
Dear Diary,
I sometimes wonder if I'll end up like those people on TV that have special clothes and fat rolls that overlap the tops of their shoes and I cry when I think of how disgusted with myself that I am.
Dear Diary,
I'm tired of being fat.

1 comment: